Pubs in Cazorla
Cazorla collects in all its most emblematic corners various establishments to spend a pleasant time with family and friends and have a cool beer, a soda, an ice cream or the best drinks, both during the day and at night.
At the bottom you will find a map with the location of the different establishments of our town.
- Antique – 1,Paseo del Santo Cristo street
- Tito Boli- 1, Paseo del Santo Cristo street
- Boabdil – Santa María Square
- Red Rocket – 19,Paseo del Santo Cristo street
- Café del Alma – Alley by Jose María Marín
- Indian – 10,Poeta Antonio Machado street
- La Rana Verde – 12,San Juan street
- La Taberna de Chema – 6,La Corredera square
- Rick`s Café – 4,Cronista Lorenzo Poláino avenue
- Tentaciones – 3,Juan Domingo street (next to the Tejera)
- Underground – 4,Hilario Marco street
- Viola – 2,Negrillo street
- Café Heladeria Route 66 – 2,Mauricio Martínez square (Hostel Front)